Capture Services for Buildings and Industrial Facilities
We offer a foundational commitment to accurately represent your physical space via photorealistic imagery that directly translates that space into quick, easy-to-use working files throughout the entirety of your projects. The BIM file delivers directly to your inbox, exceeding your exacting standards with the following:
- The BIM files are of verified schematic-design-level fidelity (LOD 200)
- Files include comprehensive architecture, furniture, and MEP elements
- BIM files include quantifiable dimensions
- BIM files create a digital foundation to index spatial, material and equipment information and insights, at scale.
In order to optimize your workflow, we’ve also convert the file for Autodesk® Revit®. With this integration you can connect your scan data, E57 files, or BIM files directly into your Revit projects without any manual downloading, uploading or conversion. By leveraging KM3D BIM files and the Revit Plugin, your project stakeholders will not only have access to an accurate and timely building information model, but they will also be able to simultaneously view the digital twin within the Revit platform.
By leveraging the BIM files:
- Architects and designers can conceptualize designs with a detailed understanding of the space
- Project stakeholders and construction teams can collaborate more efficiently from a single source of truth
- Building operators can maintain inventories of equipment and assets across a portfolio
We also offer 3dprinting your facility for exhibitions or your own office!
Here are the pricing for our different capture services
|Service||Base price (CAD)|
|Scan to BIM||400|
|Schematic Floor Plan||100|
|MatterPak™ Bundle*||100 per MatterPak bundle|
|E57 File *||200 per E57 file|
|Publish to Google Street View**||200|
|TruePlan™ for Xactimate® Tier 1 (1,000 square feet or less)***||400|
|TruePlan™ for Xactimate® Tier 2 (1,000-3,999 square feet or less)***||650|
|TruePlan™ for Xactimate® Tier 3 (4,000-9,999 square feet or less)***||1000|
|TruePlan™ for Xactimate® Tier 4 (10,000-25,000 square feet or less)***||2000|
We also provide 3d scanning of piles of any material anywhere! We also provide volume and mass calculations.
Our staff are trained to enter facilities that require PPE such as Hazmat suit.
Please contact us to get started firstname.lastname@example.org
+1(604) 442 - 4204